Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
its how degreaded the leaves are. Grade A are pretty much perfect leaves. Grade B have a few tears and rips, Grade C is pretty tore up. Grade D have started to decompose a bit... I don't know if size plays into it. I've always gotten pretty big leaves overall.

Also go with the IAL from Amy. She's great. Plus IAL helps with all sorts diseases/issues. It also releases tannins into the water which promote health and happiness in our little fishies

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its how degreaded the leaves are. Grade A are pretty much perfect leaves. Grade B have a few tears and rips, Grade C is pretty tore up. Grade D have started to decompose a bit... I don't know if size plays into it. I've always gotten pretty big leaves overall.

Also go with the IAL from Amy. She's great. Plus IAL helps with all sorts diseases/issues. It also releases tannins into the water which promote health and happiness in our little fishies

Can I get a link to Amy's stuff?

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
you already have it. lol It's the first ebay one.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
not a problem. I buy mine exclusively from Amy. She even sent me two IAL tree seeds for free to try to grow my own. It sounds pretty hard to get to grow but I'm going to give it a whirl

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She sounds awesome, and has good prices. However it looks like I wouldn't get them until well into next month. Is there anyone in the states selling? I want to make sure my CTs have them as soon as possible.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
ummm I think there is maybe one out of TX. It only took mine two or 3 weeks to get to me.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
oh god I have no Idea, let me check around, I'll see what I can find

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
huh I guess I can't find it, maybe it was something else fish related from TX. but there is this one in VA on aquabid. its kinda pricy but you get a 100 of them. I woudl just go with one of Amy's. Unless your fish are super sick or your trying to breed they should be ok until you get them.
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?waterc&1338532806

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.