Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to let all interested people in California (and elsewhere) know that there is an IBC show in Santa Clara on May 15. Several forum people are going to go and meet up there so if you'd like a chance to meet some fellow forumers, PM me for details. :)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Mo - *lived xD The curse returns!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Yup. If you type in certain things. They will get autocorrected, it happens a lot when speaking in scitentific terms though

·
Registered
10,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know, DQ, I wish you lived in CA too. The big IBC convention is in Jacksonville, FL this year. The next show after this one in CA is in Italy or Switzerland, I can't remember which.

Maisy, Mo . . . uhhhhhh . . . . what? Did you mistake this for The Next Person thread? :D

And I'm soooo happy to have my computer back so I don't have to deal with my iPad keyboard and autocorrect! *hugs very expensive-to-repair computer*

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'm going! :-D My mom is coming too, it's going to be a mini vacation for us. This will be my first IBC show experience. I look forward to seeing all the beautiful Bettas, possibly buying some stuff, and meeting members of the forum.

·
Registered
10,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey hurray! That's great, LionCalie. I know a group of us are meeting beforehand, probably outside the venue. Details haven't been pinned down but I imagine we'll gather near the door a half hour or so before the show opens, to give all forum members time to arrive and meet. Haha, should I hold up a sign that says "BF.com", like they do at airports?

·
Registered
10,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Aww, you can't go after all? :( That's too bad. Copper said you'd be able to. We'll miss seeing you there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts