Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone i wanted to tell you all about this great website i found its called freecycle.org its a site to post things your lookin for or looking to get rid of FOR FREE the reason i am mentioning it is because i recently posted an add on there saying i wanted a fish tank well i posted my add the 18th and now have a 32 gallon hexagon shaped tank and i am getting 20 gallon tank drop off to me tomarrow i feel like this is a great site to find stuff in your area for free and its also great for the envirnment giving saving stuff from being in a junkyard that is perfectly good i hope you guys like this site check it out youll most likely find something for yourself

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no problem i think more people should check it out tell me if u have any luck i hope you do

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hope you gusy find it as useful as i did

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i wish more people would read/comment on this

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its nothing like craigslist are you on freecycle.org because freecycle.com isnt even the same page and you have to make an account before you can look throught stuff any replys are sent to your email

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i just heard about it recently and wanted to share it with people

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i thought it was pretty cool

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.