Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want to get Maggie and Rubin something special for Christmas, but I don't know what to get them. They already have lots of bloodworms and other treats, so there goes my only idea. XD I googled it but all that showed up was articles about people getting bettas for Christmas. :roll: Anyways, here you may post your ideas! :-D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Oh my gosh I was thinking the same about getting mine gifts but I have no idea ether.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh my gosh I was thinking the same about getting mine gifts but I have no idea ether.
LOL! :lol: I wanted to get 'em the R2 Fish School kit, but it has to ship and all that, plus it's 30 bux. :-(

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Well it's kind of hard to get twelve bettas a present.:p...maybe on Christmas I'll feed them some frozen bloodworms? They like those! :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have seen that kit on the tv but knowing my luck the fish wont even do anything with it.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
I'm getting new plants and decor for them. Also, I like to feed them tiny bits of cooked turkey or shrimp for their "feast".

·
Registered
120 Posts
Betta can eat turkey and shrimp? Never knew they could.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Miniscule bits of turkey wouldn't hurt them, but never feed it regularly, same goes for the shrimp from a shrimp ring - and no cocktail sauce ;)

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
i thought about getting mine some new silk plants, but I have 15 bettas, 2 in planted tanks. So would have cost to much.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts