Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. My mother and I have a couple of questions on a couple of our fish. Lon'qu will be the red betta in the photos. Are we right to call him a Halfmoon Plakat Feather Tail Dragon Coloring? His fins look a bit feathery, but I don't know if that comes in Plakats. Also, I'm not sure about his coloring. He's red with golden iridescent-ness on his scales and fins. Also, our other fish Cherche, we think he might be a Delta Tail. I'm not entirely sure though. Here are the pictures.: I got Lon'Qu's pictures were taken after he saw our female Aquasia in the next tank over. He got all fluffed up for her. XD And Cherche, got fluffed up too, (he's on the other side of her.), thing is I don't have any pictures of him all flared out. He wouldn't pose right for me. -.-" Anyway, the help would be much appreciated. :))

·
Registered
907 Posts
the red one is a HM I'm not sure about the coloring or what the other guy is!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, thank you very much. The information is very helpful. ^.^ :) And he seemed more plakat to me than those really full halfmoons. But whatever everyone thinks. ^.^

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More Pictures!

Here's some more of the second guy, Cherche. I think he's a Delta Tail, but just to be sure. Especially since his fins look a bit damaged... :/

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If anyone wants to take the time to look at my albums and help us identify all our babies, that would be greatly appreciated. (We're starting to doubt our previous thoughts on their fins. Lol. XD")

1 - 7 of 7 Posts