Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could make some cute drawings of your betta/betta fam! I would do more cartoony, but if given more time I could make them more realistic. If anyone wants to be a trial client then just post a pic(s) below!:-D

·
Banned
481 Posts
I'd love to let you try me! Can you draw either Dolphin or Yin? (both have their own album, so you can go to my prof. to see what they look like; just choose between them, whichever you want!)

·
Banned
481 Posts
Oh and I'd like a realistic or cartoon; whichever works best for you.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh wow guys! Gorgeous bettas! I will draw them as soon as possible and message you when they are finished!

·
Banned
481 Posts
Thanks:) they aren't the fanciest, rarest, most spectacular breed and color but I love them SOOOOO much I could not even begin to tell you, and I think they are so beautiful in their own special way.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Don't judge them too badly, I just wanted to give you guys an idea of what the finals will look like. I took about three minutes for each so the final will be much better quality. Tell me if you want more cartoony/more realistic.

Also let me know how you want me to send it to you.

Finally, constructive criticism is welcomed, rude comments are dismissed.

20140916_204848_resized.jpg

20140916_205828_resized.jpg

20140916_211107_resized.jpg

·
Registered
172 Posts
Can you draw Neptune and Winter the both also have their own albums.And for Winter can you write S.I.P on Winters drawing?Thx (I would like realistic)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts