Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would they be? :)

Georgie: he would be the 80-some year old coming after you, beating you with his can mumbling nonsense about the war. pfft... grumpy old fart :mad:

Big Red: would be the 6 year old with ADHD and a problem with other children.

Savannah: would be the 13 year old bully on the playground who won't let anyone else use the swing.

Fiona: would be the young "I want babies!!!" girl who everyone keeps telling NO to.

My fighter Altair: He would be the 25 year old boxer, undefeated x.x

Dally: He would be the 30 year old with agoraphobia.

:lol:

what about yours?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Portal Prime : A scruffy teenager who never stops eating and gets irritated when you do something off schedule. If he could talk, he would complain about being cupped during water changes.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
lol this is a neat idea!

Patrick - would be the old guy trying to chase you down with a cane but giving up once he got two steps out of the yard.
Velvet- would be a sweet and innocent looking goth girl on the bus
Popcorn-Would be that pretty blonde you always see, with a genuine heart of gold
Walter-Would be the long haired sexy guy that runs into poles
Black Beard-Would be the fat guy you see at buffets...(sorry if I offend anyone but it's true)
Smitty-Is the grown up version of a kid with ADD that regularly jumps off cliffs
Dizzy- The guy who gets mad and everything and then thinks that it looks sexy and starts to dance

·
Registered
980 Posts
This is awesome!

Bettabettabetta - The hyper high-schooler that hangs off the stairs in the stairwell and walks on his hands in the grass during lunch just to get attention.
Corrin - New homeowner who needs to make sure everything in the house is perfect and chases the neighbor kids off his lawn.
Pylia - The shy girl who doesn't realize she's pretty but gets hit on a lot, and blushes every time
Princess - She lives up to her name. Center of attention and very bossy
Rosie - chubby nerdy girl who likes sticking her nose in a book and analyzes everything.
Mary Jane - That one friend you have that is a little.. off. But fun to be around.
Tidbit - handicapped beauty queen, the girl who defied all the odds and is happy and popular instead of letting her disability get the best of her.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Spazz would be that crazy guy who thinks he is batman and every one else was just lucky to be alive.
Ira. would be that friendly crazy girl with purple pink and able hair who is quick to pic a fight but is really kind of shy.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Kyon would be the grumpy old man. I kinda think he'd be like House. No bedside manner, obsessive, observant and brilliant.

New boy, would be like Steve the money from cloudy with a chance of meatball. Hungry! Hungry! Hungry! And hyper :)

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Oh fun!

Haruna would be the grumpy old lady who hates children
Sakura is the hot young girl who steals all the boys hearts
Aki is lovestruck little boy
Arashi is the big bad guy from the wrong side of town
Kinzoku is the shy nerd
Koi is the very sweet guy that everyone likes
Blinky is the old man who hates everyone
Blurp is the shy girl who sits alone in class and is friendless

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow looks like a bunch of us have the grumpy old people/fish :lol:

LVANDERT: Walter HAHAH :lol:

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
LOl..good ones.. I think "Sammy" would be a Rock Star..break out the guitar, and start singing..he looks like he is trying already his mouth moves so fast..he'd have his headband on..maybe a great breakdancer, with some chains, and bandanna's...holding a r/w/b flag..waving in the air..Party over hea!!!!:)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Gandalf:would be the 21 year old guy that all the girls fawn over, would never stop eating, and would have great manners, not swear in front of girls, holding doors open for people etc!!!He would also be able to sing!
Lily:would be the cute 19 year old girl that is really self concious, but doesn't need to be, she would also be the 21 year old guys secret crush LOL
You can tell I'm an optomistic romantic :p

·
Registered
722 Posts
Fun :D

My new baby betta :(who's lookin' more and more male every day) He would be a military sniper. (He watches and waits then attacks at meal time lol, silly thing hung onto my finger last night which about made me die from the cute factor.)

Spirit: He would be the kind of person who wants all the attention ALL of the time and has hyperactive ADD.

Unnamed blue veiltail: He would be an acrobat in a circus. He flings himself above the waterline on his side on top of the fake water lettuce I have in his tank after food.

Twilight Storm: My grumpy soldier who kicks the kids off his lawn and makes sure everything is precisely to his liking.

Kham: Mellow laid back guy who just rolls with it.

Penny: Old woman who just wants to be lft alone these days.

Flow: Someone who's been stuck recovering in the hospital too long, getting so stir crazy and wants to just GO HOME again lol. (he's still recovering)

Newest Unnamed Veiltail that really needs a name: The quiet one people tell you to watch out for.... He's pretty agressive now but really wants a female lol (His last bubblenest was 5" x 6" before I destroyed it in a water change!!!!)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sushi would be a angst filled, steroid taking, muscled up, hotty, weight lifter dude!
"Girl, look at that body. Girl look at that body. Girl look at that body! I WORK OUT!...I'm SEXY and I know it!"

·
Registered
416 Posts
Cute idea!!

Landin- would be like a grandpa that sleeps all day and walks really slow.
Bentley- would be the kid in the classroom causing all kinds of trouble with the teachers but still is a good kid over all.
Pebbles- the popular girl who is nice to everyone.
Jack- the athletic star with tons of energy

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Puddles: would be some mid-30 years old that is racist -.- (sorry if it offends people)
Phantom: late 30s doesn't have a good immune system and is extremely lazy
Kristie: some 20 year old that is super hyper and very pretty (hehe)
Lacey: same age as Kristie, slightly younger, fat, energetic, and loves to eat
Echo: 16 year old that is hyper, and never wants to sit still!
Zero: 10 year old that is mean but could be sweet when he wants to :)
Cookie: 15 year old that doesn't hang around with many people, quiet, and has her own style on things
Cryptom: like Cookie, 15. he is a little clown and gets himself hurt and doing ridiculous things :lol:
Charles: 5 year old kid that just it's too much (lol!)
Sylvia: some 30 year old lady that is very gorgeous ;-) lol, and loves white lipstick haha

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Taz would be a curious 2 year old putting everything in his mouth
TDP would be a 20 year old trying to impress the ladies by bullying weaker people
Romeo would be a soft spoken English gentlemen

·
Registered
74 Posts
Phoenix: He would be a thirteen year old flirt who skate boards, But on the other hand he would be cute with sort of babyish face. he would know he was cute and he would use it.

Warren: A grumpy old man who all he cars about is his lawn. He would have a cane and hit people with it if he thought they were wrong about something.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Tenzen would be the half asleep teenager that almost falls out if his chair when you walk up next to him and wake him up. Hes all "WHAT! WHAT! COME AT ME BRO! Oh! Its just you ZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzz"

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.