Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (reply in comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My massive betta is not eating. He just got put into a new tank because I thought that a 5 gallon was not quite big enough for him because he just keeps growing. He is even blowing bubble nests the size of california. (not really lol). They are actually about 1 foot long, 6 inches wide, and 1 inch tall. NOT KIDDING... I let it do the nitrogen cycle and all that jazz. He does not seem to sleep either. I turn off the light at night. Is the new, somewhat louder filter keeping him awake? He has been in for almost a week now and hasn't eaten and I am starting to get worried. The food used to just swirl around, the get sucked up by the filter but now I turn it off when he is eating. I have fed him blood worms and 2 brands of food. Is he eating the algae or the live plant? HURRY LAWRENCE IS MAKING ME SICK WITH WORRY:oops:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He does have a heater and the levels are just right

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That signiture is out dated from his old smaller tank where the heater was under the gravel... It is true though

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol!!! Belive it or not the big led light was blinding him because it was soo bright!!!! No worries now!!! Thanks anyway though

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ammonia and nitrate are at 0

1 - 5 of 5 Posts