Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Johnificent here! Haven't been here since about last year, due to the pile of schoolwork I had, and I found that I didn't have the time to take care of my betta's anymore, therefore my Aunt Siena took over, and she is now the owner of all my 5 betta's. And now that school is over, I was able to take care of them once again, but my aunt has become extremely attached to them, therefore I let her keep them. As a result, I was able to adopt another Betta fish from the dollar store, suprising there is a dollar store that sells bettas, and it is horrible because they do not take care of them at all. It's an ordinary red veiltail, but I think he is beautiful, he is doing great in his little 2.5 gallon minibow, and he has already perked up! The set up isn't much, but I think it is a suitable home for him right now because it is a lot better than the little cup he was once in.
(His name is Ruby by the way, named by my Aunt Siena too :)
IMG_0551.JPG
IMG_0552.JPG
IMG_0554.JPG
IMG_0555.JPG

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Awww he's beautiful! I love his setup, it's very nice. :) I keep my 2 favorite males in 2.5 gallon mini bows. :D very cute fish! Welcome back!

·
Registered
901 Posts
He is pretty!

You aren't the first to say they've found bettas at dollar stores. Just...wow. (Was he $1??)

He looks like he's in a much happier place than a cup now.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Bettaluver and Shadyr! I enjoy his company right now LOL and yes he was $1! most of the bettas there were dead... he was one of three that was still alive :O

·
Registered
240 Posts
Thanks Bettaluver and Shadyr! I enjoy his company right now LOL and yes he was $1! most of the bettas there were dead... he was one of three that was still alive :O
Wow, that's sad! Good thing you got there in time to save this little guy...he's handsome!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you very much! :) Yep, I'm so glad that I did. Your betta in your avatar looks handsome as well :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts