Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so Apollo disappeared like houdini and my husband felt so bad for me cause I was crying two days straight we awoke at 8:30 am and went out to eat and he took me to my local petsmart when it first opened I went to the bettas and looked none catching my eye, until my husband reached in the back cause he saw one being fiesty and wanted to see what he looked like and there he was Poesiden he looked at me and flared as if to say 'you know you want me' well he must have a sixth sense cause as I'm typing this on my phone he's staring at me through his 2.5 gallon filtered and heated tank like 'i told you so'. Joe my husband says we need to instead give him a castle cause he aready is acting like he owns it all. Not even ten minutes home he saw all the girls they all ooed and awed over him then he went into his tank and saw himself in the reflective back part of the tank and flared then proceded to make me a quarter size bubble nest. Photos are in the album is nw a regular halfmoon? Or a different tail please feel free to comment would like to know what everyone thinks

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Yup looks like a HM to me :) He is very pretty!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
he's gorgeous, i think a delta am not sure. from the second photo looks like it, can't tell much from the first one

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally got a true color photo see in album

1 - 10 of 10 Posts