Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This tree decoration, I picked up at PetSmart today! I love it so much. I really recommend it! It looks wonderful in pictures and it has a lot of spaces for your fish to go through and Rosie loves it! I'm sorry if the pics are sideways I'll fix them later. I have to eat.

Attachments

699 Posts
Is the plant plastic? Would it not tear fins, or is it very soft? I saw it at Petsmart but never paid much attention. It does look very pretty. And your girl is pretty too. ;)

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is the plant plastic? Would it not tear fins, or is it very soft? I saw it at Petsmart but never paid much attention. It does look very pretty. And your girl is pretty too. ;)
Yes, it is plastic. But don't worry. It is very soft and I rubbed pantyhose on a leaf and it didn't tear. I also rubble my finger on the edges and there was nothing that should hurt her.
Thanks for saying she's pretty! I just got her today.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
I saw that! I was looking into it and thought it was cute! It suits her very well! Is that a 1.7 hex tank? I have a few of those! :-D

699 Posts
Thank you! I love your username by the way! :)
Hee hee...thanks! It's very suiting actually. I worry constantly about my fish. When I get up every morning and get home every night, I have to double-check eyes, gills, scales, fins, belly...only if everything looks okay can I rest easy.I'm a pretty Overprotective Fish Lover. {:) Good luck with Rosie!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Wow that is lovely! Sort of reminds me of that tree at Animal Kingdom. :)

Reactions: willow

·
Registered
234 Posts
omg that tree ornamet is stunning! your little girlie is absoluutely adorable. I have been interested in getting a girl since i have three males so far. :D Where did you buy that ornament? and, are girls different from boys? I heard they are spunkier

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
omg that tree ornamet is stunning! your little girlie is absoluutely adorable. I have been interested in getting a girl since i have three males so far. :D Where did you buy that ornament? and, are girls different from boys? I heard they are spunkier
Thank you! I would definitely get a girl. They are definitely spunkier and can have quite the personalities!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts