Betta Fish Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm planning on breeding (well, intentionally breeding) some platy to keep as tank mates for myself but I'm wondering if there is any interest on here for platy to see if it'd be worth having a bigger spawn or not. And if someone is interested, the type of platy they are most likely to want. I'm going after Panda platy, put I'm pretty open to suggestions.

Thanks!

-Chelsea

P.S. (I'd sell them cheap ;) )

·
Registered
46 Posts
Livebearers in general are easy to breed... harder to not have them breed lol. Unless you can come up with a unique look on one prolly not much interest.

·
Registered
2 Posts
For your fry try and see if your local stores would be interested. I have seen people place them on aquabid, but I do think that you would have better luck with your local stores. Shipping can get pricey, and I know for myself unless it is a rare type of fish that I am unable to get locally, I am hesitant on paying the price on shipping.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I already do that with one semi-local shop, but I wasn't necessarily looking to make a profit, just trying to see if anyone wanted anything, haha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.