Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short went to a petco they had no bettas, went to second petco they had lots of bettas. Lots of DTs and some nice VTs didn't see this guy right away, but when I did I knew he was meant for me. I went looking for a marble plakat and came home with this guy. Pretty sure he is a marble VT. any ideas?
You can read the full story from his perspective here: http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?p=954737#post954737

Anywho while I wait for the pics to load on photobucket will tell you a bit about this guy. At the moment he is in a 1g tank. Tomorrow or Friday he will be located to a divided 10g. I will post more pics then. he is so far coloring up nicely his tank isn't at an ideal temp, but it is temporary. I am very exited to see him develope, and his colors to come in.
His tail has a hint of green, with reds and light blues. Will try and get him to flare. Is his tail cellophane? Its mostly see through.
Sorry for long post and now for the pictures:

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Very pretty fish!

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Hes a marble... but he make color up into a solid now that hes in clean warm water :)

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay. Well I am exited to see what happens with him!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Thats always the best part... watching them grow, both color wise and physically... along with personlity... he's a gorgeous guy, can't wait to see updated pictures! :)

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I totally agree I find he already has great personality! Tomorrow I am going to try and get a pic of him flaring. And Friday or Saturday he is going to his permanent home! So exited for that!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts