Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I go to an early college high school and we have homeroom (in which we call family.) Well my family has show and tell once every semester. Because I love my betta fish so much I was wondering if there was anyway possible I could transport my biggest and oldest fish, Nemo, to and from school? I would put him upstairs and leave him there all day. I know it sounds dumb but I brought my hermit crabs last time and everybody had a ball with them. Sadly both hermit crabs have since died. :( AnywayI have a 1 gallon tank he could stay in for the day if need be. Is it possible to transport Nemo to and from school?

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
seems ok. best to transport him in a smaller zip lock bag, then let him out into the tank when you get to school....

is heat going to be a problem?

I think the betta might not be as popular as the hermit crabs since it's impossible to hold and pet it >.>
Depending on your betta's personality you should determine whether it is OK to move him.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Memo is about 3 inches. I could transport him but the 1 gallon is much to small. I could transport my smaller 1 inch sized Betta but he tailbites and I don't know how he would deal with the stress.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts