Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the past I've had Skylar in a 1gal and a 2gal. Today i decided to get him a 5gal! It has the "Aqua Tech Power filter 5-15" In it, fake plants, gravel (of course) and a lava rock! I decreased the filter intake by a bit. He's been exploring for a bit now, but not too much since it's close to his bed time and he might be a lil stressed from the move.

So i ask you, Yay or Nay?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the temp is a little hight at 80. But guess what?! You dont have to baffle the filter! All you have to do is raise the little tubey thingy and it will decrease the intake/flow :D

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
80 is perfect in my opinion. I love your tank my only thing I'd say add a few more hiding spots like a cave or a coffee cup to hide in so he can be in the dark if he wants too.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
It looks lovely, and that big plant is great for a betta! Nice big leaves to rest on! And yes, 80 is perfect, I like to keep my fish at 82, and they have been in water that has reached 86 and still be just fine.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I like it! It looks very nice. :)

I have a tank similar to that one, and set up wise, mine looks similar too. xD Instead of gravel, mine has sand, and I have some little house thing for him. I have a huge silk plant too. xD

1 - 20 of 23 Posts