Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He will nibble on my ear, but mostly not bite really hard. He also bites my hair too. I just caught him nibbling on my shirt, too.

He also gives me kisses. If I turn toward him while he's on my shoulder, he'll just open his mouth on my lips, lol XD

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
when ever you need to go somewhere, your bird will fix your hair for you ;D don't need to worry about that, lol. check that off your list for daily things in the morning XP

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when ever you need to go somewhere, your bird will fix your hair for you ;D don't need to worry about that, lol. check that off your list for daily things in the morning XP
:rofl:

·
Registered
53 Posts
My green cheek conure used to preen and cut my hair! Your bird considers you as his mate. Be careful with human kisses...saliva could be really bad for birds...

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
my bird picks at my hair too, along with giving me kisses. lol

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My green cheek conure used to preen and cut my hair! Your bird considers you as his mate. Be careful with human kisses...saliva could be really bad for birds...
Is it okay that he kisses my dry lips?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Awwwwwwwww!!!I only know 2 things about this, no more hairbrushes, and awwww so cute!!!

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Make sure he doesn't get a hairball! LOL He sounds adorable.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Most birds enjoy grooming you if they feel a bond to you. It doesn't always meen they think of you as a mate though, keep in mind that flock mates only touch each other on the head and upper breast while preening one another while mates are allowed to preen them anywhere.

Rosie sometimes likes to preen my hair, and my face if she can get away with it but I don't let.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Most birds enjoy grooming you if they feel a bond to you. It doesn't always meen they think of you as a mate though, keep in mind that flock mates only touch each other on the head and upper breast while preening one another while mates are allowed to preen them anywhere.

Rosie sometimes likes to preen my hair, and my face if she can get away with it but I don't let.
That's interesting, because he will groom me, but he wont let me touch him! Will that just take time?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts