Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As in Betta Buyers Anonymous??? I went to petco with my husband to return a couple of things. Of course I checked out the bettas. The majority I had seen before the last time I was there. But low and behold I pick up this one to look at and he has a blackish grey body with pink and white fins! A HM!! Gorgeous!! I show my husband and he says we can't just leave it. It is too pretty! Like I'm going to argue with that! Now we have #15. Ahhhhh! We have a problem... We may need a 10 step program! I'll post pictures once he gets settled in...

·
Registered
830 Posts
I almost got this pretty marble DT, but I needed one more divider in order to get it.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
I love your husband for being so supportive of your addiction. lol

·
Registered
442 Posts
Hi, I'm Malvolti and I'm adicted to buying Bettas. :lol:

You only need an 10 step program if you need to stop. I don't think anyone needs to stop. ever.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Lol! I think part of the problem is we both stopped smoking 2 months ago so we have to fill our addictive nature with something else. Definitely a trade up in addictions. At least this one won't kill me as far as I know!

My husband is supportive which is good and bad! Lol!! He is really excited because we are currently designing a shelving system for all of my 5 gallon betta tanks and the a divided 55 gallon (which means room for 5 more bettas!). He's into DIY projects.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are a couple of pictures of Mr No Name in his temporary 1 gallon...

They aren't the greatest and don't really show the pink in his tail that very well but will have to do for now!

·
Registered
830 Posts
sooo pretty!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts