Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I adopted this little fish from petsmart when their guppies had babies and because they aren't in the books they where giving them away. Now that it's bigger it looks more like a molly but I'm not 100% sure. When I got her she had just been born and was super tiny.

Next to one of my smallest bettas

·
Registered
980 Posts
Molly.. I've never seen a guppy like that before. o_O

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Molly.. I've never seen a guppy like that before. o_O
That is soo weird O.O The bigger it gets the more it looks like one but I have no idea how it got into the guppy section. One of life's many mystery's lol

Do you know if they eat live plants?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Definitely a molly. If you google "white molly fish" and look at the images you will find ones that look just like her. They do eat vegetable matter and need it to be part of their diet. If you have algae they will eat that. Mollies do best in brackish water too, which is something to consider.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Definitely a molly. If you google "white molly fish" and look at the images you will find ones that look just like her. They do eat vegetable matter and need it to be part of their diet. If you have algae they will eat that. Mollies do best in brackish water too, which is something to consider.
Luckily I have a friend who has a molly aquarium that's brackish. I am a little sad she wasn't a guppy though, I was going to get some pretty little guppy buddies for her.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts