Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I left the forum quite some time ago as my life has been busy busy.... however it seems that even after this long someone has missed me so much they've sent me a PM asking me to come back....so here I am, back to stay!

Things have changed a lot since I've been here. I'm still as in love with Betta-keeping as I have ever been. I am currently keeping four beautiful fish, Danish- my stunning purple-pink-blue crowntail, Blueberry ( Who was given to me as a Christmas gift by a co-worker) a White Veil with blue spots, Espresso, my red crowntail, and my new fish ( I got with friends, throwing another friend of mine into Betta keeping) Toffee, my gorgeous orange and white veil!

Danish simply has an attitude problem and Blueberry is very shy. Espresso was seriously injured during an accident in which the cat got the lid off his tank and caught him two months ago( He's a trooper though, even though he can't swim very well), and, well, have a picture of Toffee, taken 24 hours after I got him!

I'm glad to be back, I look forward to seeing everyone around the forum again and meeting all the new faces!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll get some new ones later today :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's good to be back...and thank you :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts