1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My very first five gallon is here:)

Im really excited! YAY!

Im going to go pick it up tonight!

NOW I just need to watch more videos and read some more on how to cycle a tank so I am fully prepared!

Any more suggestions guys?
(Its my VERT FIRST ONE so I am open to ALL help!)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well...
I am very sad bc I went to pick it up and it was on a diff card and I didnt have that one with me...:(:(

SO today I get it! yay! lol. Ill put up picks when I set it all up:)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so here is my five gallon:)

Apollo doesnt like it though. He sits in the corner...he moved over to the plants and the heater but other than that he hasnt really done much.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I bought that "Barrel Cave" for my Veil-Tail once, and she hated it. So I bought her a castle looking thing and she loves it!

Of course, that changes nothing about your betta just staying by the corner. Although, I do love your tank decors!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought that "Barrel Cave" for my Veil-Tail once, and she hated it. So I bought her a castle looking thing and she loves it!

Of course, that changes nothing about your betta just staying by the corner. Although, I do love your tank decors!

He loves them now! But i was very close to taking them out and as soon as i opened the lid he started exploring more :-D

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
THAT barrel again! :V!

One day I will find it in a pet shop here somewhere.
They're a dime a dozen here. I used to own one myself. :lol:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Gorgeous tank! I just ran out of room in my tanks so seeing this is starting to make me jealous. :lol: I want to get more plants in my tanks and get lights on it before I get any more. Yours is so beautifully decorated, I need to figure out a design! I'm not sure if anyone else does this, but I'm guessing so, but I like to go to 2nd hand stores and look for unique glass or plastic items that could be cleaned and turned into make-shift Betta decors! oh and now that its warm out RUMMAGE SALES :-D Anyway, congrats on your new tank!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is it a marineland hex? It kinda looks like it....If so, that filter is STRONG on the outtake, which he'd be hiding from.
Its a Hawkeye but the filter was very strong so i did buffer it but he still loves to hid in the barrels. :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gorgeous tank! I just ran out of room in my tanks so seeing this is starting to make me jealous. :lol: I want to get more plants in my tanks and get lights on it before I get any more. Yours is so beautifully decorated, I need to figure out a design! I'm not sure if anyone else does this, but I'm guessing so, but I like to go to 2nd hand stores and look for unique glass or plastic items that could be cleaned and turned into make-shift Betta decors! oh and now that its warm out RUMMAGE SALES :-D Anyway, congrats on your new tank!

Thank you:) Im really proud of it :)
and thats a good idea to put other stuff in there besides stuff actually made for fish at a pet store.
Ive seen on the forum someone using a pipe! How cool right?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you everyone for commenting of my gorgeous tank;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts