Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And he looks better than ever! He stopped hiding by the filter and heater, FINALLY started eating (and started begging for food). I also got a sinking betta log (I made sure the inside was smooth before I put it in) yesterday, and he loves it! He actually tried to swim inside as I was putting it in. Silly fish :p

·
Registered
579 Posts
I currently have 2, Mr. B (who is what I like to call a Black Copper Delta Tail) and my newest addition, a Royal Blue "Rosetail" (whom has yet to be named).... I also had Midnight and SeaKnight (Both standard veil tails who have since passed on).. They are definitely addictive!!!!!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
^^ I have just gone from 2-3 in the short time between my last response to this one......lol... Am currently wondering how many more I can fit into the house comfortably.... With all the other tanks, I am running out of outlets/rooms!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
The outlets is what is curbing my addiction. Currently sitting at four boys and seven girls.

Fish aside, tanks are wonderful decor! The fish are just kind of a bonus (that's what I'm telling myself anyway)

·
Reference Team
706 Posts
^^ I have just gone from 2-3 in the short time between my last response to this one......lol... Am currently wondering how many more I can fit into the house comfortably.... With all the other tanks, I am running out of outlets/rooms!!!!!!

There's always room mwhahaha .

I knew I'd hit rock bottom when I put a 10g QT tank in the hallways closet used for reptile supplies . I always feel like a crazy hoarder when I open up the closet and two fish are staring back at me lol .. Good thing is.. I don't care that I have a "problem" ... Just decided I had to only date someone who was a terrible enabler and ALSO not a foot to stand on if he says anything about my tanks .. As he's just as bad .

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Registered
579 Posts
There's always room mwhahaha .

I knew I'd hit rock bottom when I put a 10g QT tank in the hallways closet used for reptile supplies . I always feel like a crazy hoarder when I open up the closet and two fish are staring back at me lol .. Good thing is.. I don't care that I have a "problem" ... Just decided I had to only date someone who was a terrible enabler and ALSO not a foot to stand on if he says anything about my tanks .. As he's just as bad .

Sent from Petguide.com App
HAHAHAHAHA!!! My other half (just last night) decided to mention that we could always clear off the top of our curio cabinet (solid oak) and that it would fit anywhere from 4 to 8 5.5g tanks (depending on how they were positioned) LOL!!!!!!!!! Oh the temptation?!? (unfortunately, I don't think the circuit breaker could handle that many more) !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Oh NO! You've been bitten! I have 5. Good luck stopping with just one. :)
I bought my first betta a month ago
Now I have three :p

I full grown female ...Her name is simply, Beta
1 full grown male ...He is Alpha
1 baby female .....Delta

These creatures are amazing

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
We started out with one end of February. By middle of April we were up to 5 boys and 40 gallons of aquarium. They are addictive!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Oh goodness!! Haha, yes they are so addicting. I kinda used to shun bettas because the one I had as a child was rather boring (likely he was sick or some other thing) but I'm so glad I gave them another try in my adulthood. They're so interactive with personality out the fishy wazoo.

I'm lucky (or rather the husband is) that I am completely out of space for tanks in the house right now. If anything I may upgrade to glass tanks since my plastic ones are pretty scratched from a deep cleaning.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.