Betta Fish Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congrats etanico! I picked yours, because I liked the interaction in the photo. Your kitty is so interested and your fish looks intimidated, lol. There were a lot of great photos though. I wanted to vote for a lot of them.

Great work everybody!!

I entered my first one this time, and I'm a little nervous! LOL

·
Registered
184 Posts
Congratz to the person who one, but no offense, but I think the second person should have one. It's a great pic with a gorgeous betta. Even though the winning picture shows interaction, I don't really think winning a picture should be about a cat looking at a betta.

·
Registered
10,971 Posts
However.......the winning pic was picked by the members of this forum by voting..........everyone has an equal chance to win.....be sure and cast your vote in the next photo contest.......

Congrats to the winner..... etanico ....I like the pic myself........

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
However.......the winning pic was picked by the members of this forum by voting..........everyone has an equal chance to win.....be sure and cast your vote in the next photo contest.......

Congrats to the winner..... etanico ....I like the pic myself........

I agree completely!!

·
Banned
27,608 Posts
It's also getting a little annoying hearing people whine about not winning. As OFL said, everyone has an equal chance of winning.

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
I came in 3rd :/..But i love to see all these amazing bettas in the contest. I really wish everyone entered the contest. And everyone voted so its more exciting!

·
Registered
585 Posts
I've entered lots of times and have only gotten votes once, but it's still lots of fun looking through all the pics and trying to figure out who's going to win. :D

·
Registered
601 Posts
I think they all are beautiful pics! Sometimes it is hard to vote for only one. I have to go over them many times before I cast my vote. Congrats to the winner, and I am looking forward to the next pics!

41 - 60 of 60 Posts