Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drew this guy between phone calls today at work. I had WAY too much caffine this morning and rather than run around the office like a crazy person, I drew him. I've never been big into drawing cartoony pictures but I like how this turned out. I might have to overdose on caffine more often if it causes me to draw more like this.

I plan on inking in the rays in his fins and the bubbles....it will have to wait until I can find another pen with a smaller tip that isn't dead. *glares at dead micron pen*

Attachments

·
Registered
785 Posts
Looks very nice. He looks very human with the eyes and mouth.(or even a turtle) :-D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will admit that I have watched Finding Nemo lately so some of the style may have come from that.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I'm horrible at facial expressions so I thought I'd try that next with him.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks betta lover....I do have some other projects lined up first but my sketchbook always has blank pages that need filled.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I saw your pick and I gasped! haha first time that has happened.

I want one! :D

Are you going to color that piece of artwork?

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
WOW!! So beautiful ;)

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Omg.. how creative..I love it..are u offering to do bettas?? start a list..hahaha..it will grow fast..:) It's awwsum!!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Love this!

·
Registered
79 Posts
So cute!! He looks so happy and cheerful.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts