Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yay, looking forward to it! Subbing for sure! You should check out my journal, too, I need to make some conflicting decisions...

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Part 1: Bubbles

So, my sister got a betta named Bubbles. Bubbles was in a 1 gallon bowl that I used to have when I was like 5. We didn't know much about bettas but I was doing research online and found out that our 1 gallon bowl was not suitable at all! I felt terrible. But I couldn't afford to buy a better tank.
So days went on and I started to love Bubbles,she had a wonderful personality! She was so sassy!
But then she started to get sick. I didn't know what was wrong! She would get better, then worse and that just repeated.
I went to a sleepover and when I came back and Bubbles was in horrible condition. I think it was dropsy. I went upstairs to look up her condition but when I went back downstairs... I couldn't believe what I saw. Tears rolled down my face as I stared at her lying there lifeless I was so sad.
SIP Bubbles I miss you.
Here is a picture of her when she was in good condition:

Attachments

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Caroline

So, after lots and lots of mourning I went to PetSmart and I went to the bettas and I saw this beautiful female! She was so active and swam right up to me! I felt very bad for her because she had such a personality and she has to stay in her little cup! So I bought her. I knew I was going to get my grandparents old 5 gallon tank soon and I thought that I could just take care of her and give her more space than her cup. And I named her: Caroline.

MORE COMING SOON! Sorry for not journaling for a while!
Oh and I attached my favourite picture of Caroline.

Attachments

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will post something soon. Caroline passed away so I don't want to start writing about that or anything about her yet. I'm not ready.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
OH NO! I'm so sorry to hear! Take your time. (((HUG)))

1 - 7 of 7 Posts