Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
am just wondering can you breed a DBT betta to a DBT geno? because when ever i do a spawn again (maybe in years, idk) i want to make sure if breeding a DBT geno to a DBT is okay.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Thats how DTs have to be bred in order to produce more DTs.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Yes its how all breeders do it. Just a tip... research off the forum... theres quite a bit of bad info floating around here. Read every site and contact every breeder you can and ask them.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Yes but still. This site is only so helpful.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Definitely, when I want more info, I search everywhere. I don't rely on this forum too much, I read everything I can in multiple forums and webpages. There's lots of conflicting information, so you have to read multiple sources to get accurate info.
This site can be good but I've learned quite a bit from searching around on several websites.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
me niether :p i check multiple websites to have an accurate answer, but thanks anyways, am really just going to do a HMxCT or HMxDBT/HM but thats if i could ever do a spawn again.
but i had to stop because i got birds and my brother and dad's snake mating idea is in front of my idea's, because you could get more money and stuff like that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts