Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this tank desperately needs some hardscape.
I've been looking around for some manzanita online, considering it. Probably will go for it when aquatic magic refunds me for my bamboo shelter and anubias that never arrived. Didn't bother photographing Maja since her tank didn't change.

First just Gilbert, my first fish. If anyone here thinks his tail looks horrible.. This is the first time he's looked like a crowntail in forever. Moving him to 5 gallons really helped his tail start to grow back. It healed from fin rot, but never grew.. and now look :D
Note: cute bent dorsal ray. His colours are much nicer in person, didn't bother moving the lamp over to him.

BRAWL:

Next, some shots of Reuben, the 10 gallon side, and the other residents. Again, really need a hardscape. I think Reuben scratched his tail on the hornwort...

Yellow rabbit snail, antenna haircut courtesy of Reuben:

New cories, I posted a link on TFK to ID them, but if anyone on here knows that'd be nice. NOT Julii's like stupid pet smart told me...

·
Registered
843 Posts
They look like julii cories to me but may be leopard cories, which are very similar.

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking a leopard cory or something similar. Hope I can find more of the same species for them. One is missing a barbel, hoping he grows it back soon. It already looks healed, just needs to grow a little.

·
Registered
843 Posts
What made you think its not a julii? Personally, my first thought was julii but then I thought the markings look different.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Could be a trilineatus. Here's a pic and info page.

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe. Hoping someone experienced on TFK sees it. xD
Julii have perfect little dots, these are more patchy. The Trilineatus is looking more like them.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 6 of 6 Posts