Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not an official bettafish.com contest!

Hello everyone! Here is a contest just for fun (no prizes sorry)!
Here are the rules:
use your best picture of your betta
one betta entry per person
you may post no more than 3 pictures
Contest Ends 10/22

HAVE FUN!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ellis is Very Pretty

·
Registered
27 Posts
Little Aurora

Attachments

·
Registered
859 Posts
This is my Darryl :) Yes, they're the same fish - he just has an awesome color sheen to him that's hard to capture that I managed to in the last 2 pics.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Here's one of my boy, Pip! I'll try to get more, better pics of him. He's my newest guy, and he has the best personality. Love this fish!

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Each of the Betta our so pretty. Love each of their colors. Sadly I wish to remove Aurora from the contest. She died yesterday.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Each of the Betta our so pretty. Love each of their colors. Sadly I wish to remove Aurora from the contest. She died yesterday.
Very sorry to hear about your loss catlady. :-(
I vote she stats in contest as she was entered before her passing, but I understand if you rather pull her out. It's a "just for fun" contest anyway. :)

·
Registered
516 Posts
Aww, I'm so sorry for your loss of Aurora. I remember reading about her on a different thread and hoping she would make it. Fry can be so difficult to care for. She was a beautiful girl, and I second the vote that she remain in the contest, if that's okay with you.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about Aurora catlady! =(

I third the motion to keep her in the contest! =) She will live on in memory! =)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts