Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I finally decided to join. I absolutely love betas and currently own 4 boys. I'm not good at knowing what fin types I have but I own a white opal and a black opal, both with long fins, a platinum dragon plaket (I believe) and a koi plaket. My koi is actually retaining a lot of white which makes him just beautiful. Recently I added Indian almond leaves to all my tanks. Does anyone else here use IAL?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hi, I finally decided to join. I absolutely love betas and currently own 4 boys. I'm not good at knowing what fin types I have but I own a white opal and a black opal, both with long fins, a platinum dragon plaket (I believe) and a koi plaket. My koi is actually retaining a lot of white which makes him just beautiful. Recently I added Indian almond leaves to all my tanks. Does anyone else here use IAL?
Yes the more IAL the better! I love me a Blackwater Betta tank

·
Registered
564 Posts
Hi and welcome!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would gladly show off pic of my bettas but they are in my phone and I don't think this site works well with my phone because I can't even figure out how to start a new post. I'll keep trying to figure it out.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Hi, on my phone, there is a + sign top right of screen for new post writing. And then an arrow like symbol for posting it. No edit facility at all (so sorry about typos!)

And the pic upload stuff has the paperclip symbol. All v different (frustratingly so) from laptop and tablet access.

Hope that helps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts