Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I almost ALMOST bought betta number 5 tonight at the wal mart I never go to! Most of the place is GROSS but they seem to take care of their fish section.

Anyway they had this gorgeous ORANGE AND GREEN VT that I wanted to take home so bad... And I would have too if I had an open place to put a tank. Darn. And yeah, I said orange and green. NEVER seen that before. ever. And their CTs didn't look sickly like they normally do. So many colors. *swoon*...

I seriously think I should be kept away from the bettas since I KNOW at some point or another I'll be bringing another home with me. tie me up, keep me distracted with another department, just don't let me buy another betta! It takes a lot to say that. lol..

Anyone else like this in the fish department?

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Oh yeah!haha I always tell myself when I'm driving to at pet store that I can absolutely NOT look at the bettas, but I find myself walking there to look at them. *rolls eyes* Than if I see one and I don't get it, he/she is embedded in my mind, it's soo annoying.lol

·
Registered
169 Posts
LOL! I know exactly how you feel! Over at petco they have this thing called the betta lounge, and There are 3 racks FUll of different betta's! they have everything! I cant resist loking at them! I almost Bought 4! :lol:

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Anyway they had this gorgeous ORANGE AND GREEN VT that I wanted to take home so bad...
I LOVE VTs! <3

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Yep... I've done that quite a bit!!

But good for you being able to know your limit and keeping it that way. :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
I know the feeling! Went to petsmart last night, females for $1.50 !!! took everything i had inside to say NO NO NO

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Lol, I know how you all feel!
Whenever my dad goes to the petstore, I ask him if I can come, and he always says no, because I'd end up getting another betta. XD

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Every time I go to petsmart, I find myself making a beeline for the betta section, then spending too much time shuffling through the little cups, and reaching in the far back to look at some of the other bettas no one really sees. I'd definatly get more, but I only have one tank :(

·
Registered
485 Posts
I've reached my limit. I have NO MORE ROOM. That's what I keep telling myself.
The only way for me not to cave is to avoid petstores. :)

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, my parents aren't around to tell me "no" anymore since I've moved out, so I rely on self control alone. It's not fun. lol

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
i just got a new one ik how you feel there was three i had to pick from and i wanted them all

1 - 13 of 13 Posts