Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My betta swims up and down the glass a lot. I have a 5 gallon, baffle filter (it doesnt have an actual filter but I turn it on to keep the water moving), heated 80-82, silk plants, a cave, a light but I keep it off until I feed him and leave it on just for a few hours, will start using his light sunday.

Im sure he is still getting used to his home, im on day 2. But what else can I do for him?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Sounds like a betta paradise to me. I would give him a few more days to settle before you really worry. What tail type is he? Sometimes fish with real big heavy tails don't enjoy being in larger tanks because it is harder to swim with all the "extra baggage" but that is probably is not the case. I would just let him settle down and give him some time.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Boo how do idelete this thread? I found the other one that answered this. I sorry guys im new to forums.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
One of my guys has everything I can think of to entertain him, but he still spends all day swimming in the corner begging for food. He's like my dog. And my kids.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts