Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't steal mah babies!! LOL!
Thanks guys! I've been overprotective of these little ones. They started getting water changes at 6 days after free swimming and I've only used mws twice because I don't want them to hang out at the bottom where the bacteria is. Half of my last spawn didn't have pectorals because of that.
They are looking really good and I have high hopes for them so we'll see what we end up with :)

·
Registered
588 Posts
They are beautiful. My are almost 6 weeks but they just begun showing some sign of color.

My BBS swim and eventually sink to the bottom so my fries also hang out on the bottom. I feed MW + Decap and Instant BBS for 4 weeks but most of all of my fries seem to have pectoral fins. I switch to feed live bbs, and after the switch I think fries grow faster with live bbs.

Tan

·
Registered
610 Posts
How adorable! I can't believe those little brown babies turn into such fluffy, colorful adults :)

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you!
These kids are growing nicely.
They are 2.5 weeks not and you can alredy see who's going to be a multi and who is going to be light colored.
I love that their fins are all visible now but they are not very good posers and swim away when they see the camera.
Here is today's pic spam...

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Nice full tummies. They are looking wonderful... I might have to take a little trip to Washington to help myself LOL. According to Google, it's "only" 17 1/2 hours!

·
Super Moderator
5,972 Posts
Amazing fry and pictures...... actually seeing their changes is very exciting.
Congrats and good luck.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks!
These are the hardiest group of fry I've seen.
They take the daily water changes like champs and I haven't lost one fry since they hatched. They took to eating grindals without hesitation! Still there's a long way to go and I hope I didn't just jinx it but they've been doing great so far.
I can't stop myself from taking pics so here's today's... I think there's a readhead in the mix!

·
Registered
323 Posts
I wish I could buy some from you when they get older. They look so nice!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts