Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lee`s Aquarium Kritter Keeper Rectangle Mini All Kritter Keepers® have well-ventilated lids in assorted colors and may be used as space-saving aquariums or insect havens, but are also ideal for use as small animal keepers, kritter totes, terrariums or nurseries. Rectangular Kritter Keepers® have self-locking lids with hinged viewer / feeder windows, an airline access hole and an attachment hole (except Mini and Small sizes). The Mini, Small and Medium sizes have carrying handles for easy transport. Size : 7 1/8in L x 4 3/8in W x 5 1/2in H These hold a half gallon of water.

I have 23 of these on hand currently, and I have 2 that I have custom Modified with drain hoses, and a switch that lets you turn the water flow off and on, great for quick water changes.

I use these to seperate small fry's. and sometimes to quarantine fish, or for healing a fish back to health. Although all the ones I am selling are bran dnew and have not been used yet!

Price is $6.00 each. S/h is $4.95 for the first one, add $1.00 for s/h for each one there after.

·
Registered
691 Posts
-deleted-
Sorry didn't realize one thing

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
oh hey your a member here. i was the one who asked you about these on aquabid! oh and i will not be able to buy them. i found something better.

·
Registered
691 Posts
No you didn't?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Yah I know, they're pretty great!

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No it would be $12 + 4.95 S/h on the first one, and $1 for the second tank. Making your grand total $17.95.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts