Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I am very worried about my leopard gecko, and I know this is a fish forum. If any of you know the answer to my question, I would really apreciate some advice! ALSO if you know of a good gecko forum I'd be glad to join that. Anyway, I have a 6 year old female leo, and she has always been very healthy. She lives in a 20 gallon tank with reptile carpet substrate and she has a humid hide, a cave, and she has an under tank heating pad while also having a heat lamp. (yes she is spoiled lol) She has always been a really good eater, usually eating 4 or 5 large mealworms or crickets every other night. Well recently, (within the last month) she stopped eating. 2 weeks after she stopepd eating, I bought her some waxworms and she ate 1 and then she barfed it out, so I let her rest and then the next day I offered her more, and she ate 3 and then barfed all 3, about 5 mins after I gave them to her. 2 days later I gave her 1 waxworm and she ate it and thankfully kept it down. But since then (About 2 weeks ago) she has refused ALL food. Her poops also look a little funky. She has gone off feed before, but never this long. :( Please help if you know a solution! Here is a photo of my gecko. (Her name is Bella).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts