Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
Arancino (copper koi male betta)
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, it's another one of those threads. I figure nobody really says no to free art.

I'm designing a t-shirt for myself and came up with this:

Bird Font Art Wing Poster

This is Arancino, my precious copper koi boy. If you're wondering what the hanzi says, it says "加油," which is a Chinese cheer/encouragement phrase that approximately means "let's go!/fight!/keep going!/you can do it!". I chose it because it's one of my favourite phrases.

Just post a picture of your fish here (it doesn't have to be a betta, but we're on bettafish.com so might as well) and I will draw them.

· Registered
Charybdis, Artemis, Ghidorah
227 Posts
OMG! You did an amazing job!!! So much detail! You even got the little streaks of blue in his fins and the red patches near his eyes! I’ve now showed this to all of my family as well as printed it out and hung it above his tank. I think he loves it! Anyway, much thanks from me and from Re!

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm very honoured and happy that you like it! Thank you!

Here are two of my older bettas - Gio and Mazu. I drew Mazu with her stress stripes since that's how she looked like before she passed.

Beak Gesture Fish Art Painting
Liquid Fin Feather Fish Wing

That'll be all for today - later, I'll draw my other two late bettas, Xingyun and Kal.

· Registered
Neptune (HMDT), Indigo (VT), Manchester (Galaxy Koi)Bunker (K9)
196 Posts
Hello! Your drawings are beautiful!! Would you be able to draw my daughter's baby boy Pluto. She lost him unexpectedly around 2 weeks ago and she is very sad. I have attached some photos. If you could draw him, I would greatly appreciate it!!

Attachments

· Registered
60 litres with 2 blue rams, my cat!
4,409 Posts
Please do my boy, Lex!! He's a betta Hendra, so you can google for better photos if mina are not good enough. I love your art!!!!

Attachments

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thank you everyone!

Hello! Your drawings are beautiful!! Would you be able to draw my daughter's baby boy Pluto. She lost him unexpectedly around 2 weeks ago and she is very sad. I have attached some photos. If you could draw him, I would greatly appreciate it!!
I'm very sorry for her loss! I hope the picture I drew makes it a little more bearable.

Head Eye Petal Human body Liquid
Fin Fish Marine biology Marine invertebrates Tail
Liquid Toy Petal Fish Art

The next person that posts will get a coloured pencil drawing - I want to try my hand at that.

· Registered
Pets: 4 dogs, 2 fish tanks, 1 frogs RIP nyxa, our beloved 5th dog
1,216 Posts
Can you draw Astro. He is now sick and probably will pass but I would love a pic of him to remember
Water Vertebrate Pet supply Fish supply Fish

But can he be in a different background then a hospital cup?

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can you draw Astro. He is now sick and probably will pass but I would love a pic of him to remember View attachment 1044213
But can he be in a different background then a hospital cup?
Sure. Do you have any preference for the background? If not, I'll do what I think looks best.

I hope this little guy gets better. If not, swim in peace.

· Registered
Pets: 4 dogs, 2 fish tanks, 1 frogs RIP nyxa, our beloved 5th dog
1,216 Posts
Sure. Do you have any preference for the background? If not, I'll do what I think looks best.

I hope this little guy gets better. If not, swim in peace.
thank you. Whatever backround looks best in your opinion. but i do love anythimg teal coloured lol

· Registered
Neptune (HMDT), Indigo (VT), Manchester (Galaxy Koi)Bunker (K9)
196 Posts

· Registered
Current: Black CT Midnight RIP: Spotty, Blaze and 2 bettas I killed when I was little
650 Posts
Could you maybe do another drawing for me? This is my deceased betta. If not it’s fine too. Thanks regardless!!!

Plant Fish Marine biology Water Tail

1 - 20 of 52 Posts