Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, my betta boy has been more lethargic lately and now has clamped fins.. i’m assuming he’s stressed from moving tanks and then i was moving around decor while he was in there. bad move on my part i guess.

i ordered some indian almond leaves off amazon, they had basically a 5 star rating. i heard that they can help perk your betta back up. they won’t be here til tuesday tho.. is there anything i can do until then?

i started doing like 25-30% water changes daily since yesterday.

his water parameters are all good, ph is about 6.8-7, his ammonia before the water change was about 0.25 (but i did a water change so that could be different now), and both nitrites and nitrates were 0.

he is currently in a 2.5 gallon, and with my space that is the biggest i can go, but previously he was in a 1 gallon & he was making bubble nests & being super active. so i’m not exactly sure what’s wrong?

Attachments

·
Registered
Neptune, Venus, Blush, Tinty, Atlantis, & Pinky. SIP Geneva, Saturn, Ruby, Blush, and Crystal.
1,133 Posts
Hello, sorry your betta is not doing well. You have already given a lot of information but can you please fill out the emergency template?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i’m sorry for the terribly sad update: shisui has passed… i’m still not sure what illness he had, but it got him before i could even start my treatments.. i had just got back from school & a trip to the pet store with some indian almond leaves & aquarium salt and when i went to see him… he was passed😔 my tank now holds a single mystery snail 😢

·
Registered
Neptune, Venus, Blush, Tinty, Atlantis, & Pinky. SIP Geneva, Saturn, Ruby, Blush, and Crystal.
1,133 Posts
i’m sorry for the terribly sad update: shisui has passed… i’m still not sure what illness he had, but it got him before i could even start my treatments.. i had just got back from school & a trip to the pet store with some indian almond leaves & aquarium salt and when i went to see him… he was passed😔 my tank now holds a single mystery snail 😢
Aw man, I'm so sorry. SIP, Shisui. 😢

·
Premium Member
Buddy, Buzz, Honey, Brody and Simon
459 Posts
I’m so sorry for your loss. S.I.P Shisui

1 - 5 of 5 Posts