Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Is that the California one in Santa Clara? I went there last time. Can't make it this time though.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
JUST caught the bginning of the auction

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I was in love wth the frst butterfly they showed

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Yeah I'm gonna say the California one.

Evil you have girls selling there? Are they from the giant spawn?

·
Registered
891 Posts
yeah i had 4 girls and 2 boys all from the giant spawn... all but one were the runts though, they were the last of the fish i didn't plan on keeping. They all did very well at the auction comparatively.

The butterfly was either Sheryoln's or Karen's, i forget which.

My boys took 1st and second in new breeder plakat male (there was no other competition in that class tho). But the one boy did also take new breeder reserve best of show male.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I actually think I saw one of yours Evil

·
Banned
27,608 Posts
yeah i had 4 girls and 2 boys all from the giant spawn... all but one were the runts though, they were the last of the fish i didn't plan on keeping. They all did very well at the auction comparatively.

The butterfly was either Sheryoln's or Karen's, i forget which.

My boys took 1st and second in new breeder plakat male (there was no other competition in that class tho). But the one boy did also take new breeder reserve best of show male.
Congrats on your new breeder reserve BOS win.

·
Registered
741 Posts
one male was the only still picture they showed, and the other male he did a nice little breakdown on his form.
Congrats! What a great first show!

·
Registered
323 Posts
He looks close to the one in your avatar Karen! Beautiful like always haha :)

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He is the great, great, great, grandson of the male in her avi I think

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
OMG. Karen Mac Auley...?! :D Isn't she one of the great Betta breeders till this day? I SO want a pair from you once I start breeding! if you have my chosen colors that is... The Betta is beautiful. :) Sorry if I sound crazy there, I heard so much about you from the other breeders on this site!

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
awww, I wish I could of gone but I didn't know about it D: I live in San Jose so really close

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
awww, I wish I could of gone but I didn't know about it D: I live in San Jose so really close
Same here, I don't live far away either, I was jut busy. Went to the Alviso Car Show and then my Grandmas the next day for a barbeque.

Wish I could have gone though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts