Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a 20 gallon (preferably long) tank. If anyone is looking to get rid of one, let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Sad thing is... I have a 20 sitting empty D: too bad you didn't leave near me :(

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whoa! Just checked and it would be $30+ :/ thanks anyways....

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Have you tried looking on craigslist .org or posting a "looking for" ad there?

·
Registered
980 Posts
Isn't the dollar a gallon sale still going on? You could always get one of those for 20 bucks, lol, less then shipping!

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Isn't the dollar a gallon sale still going on? You could always get one of those for 20 bucks, lol, less then shipping!
Oh yeah!

@littlegreen: It is a sale petco has where every aquarium is as many dollars as gallons. (ex: 40 gallons is $40)

·
Registered
722 Posts
I went to Petco today I forgot to update my thread. It turns out the $1 per gallon sale was store by store. As they remodel the stores they have a grand re-opening sale with a ribbon cutting ceremony, prizes etc. THAT's what was going on on the 18-20th by me.

The national event hasn't happened yet, but if your Petco is remodeling watch your local fliers!!! The first 100 customers with a rewards card got $10 gift certificates today. They were out of 55 gallon tanks and 40's but I picked up a 29gallon tank for $19 using the gift card today.

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Lucky people :mad: We don't have Petco here!!! We have Petsmart.... Or we have Petcetera which is a part of Petco but I don't recall awesome deals like that.

Yikes 30.00 shipping? and it would depend on the weight too, along with packing so it wouldn't break x.x

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
agreed! I got my 10 gallon with 35.00 dollar heater, rocks, an ornament, all for 7.50 :) And if your area is just as wasteful, you'd actually find what you need walking down the alley where people throw out their stuff! :roll:

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh yeah! I think I will check out the thrift store!

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Agreed! Heck in my area, we found a 29 long,10, 20 long, heaters, animal cages, entertainment stands, computer desks, kitchen chairs and table, side tables, coffee tables -takes another breath- couches and chairs, sleds, children's toys unused and unopened, reptile supplies and tanks over 40 gallons, radios/cd players, speakers, vehicle speakers that work, tools.... :lol: we're pretty wasteful and over half goes to the dump/dumpsters rather than the thrift shop!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.