Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the sales person at Petsmart didn't know what a nerite snail was and neither did the guy at a LFS. :roll: So... I can't find them anywhere. Last I checked the Petco website was out of stock and had been for a while. It seems like you have to buy them in bulk online. So does anyone here have any they'd be willing to sell me? I'd just like one for now but in a few months when I set up my sorority I'll probably get another.

·
Registered
529 Posts
the sales person at Petsmart didn't know what a nerite snail was and neither did the guy at a LFS. :roll: So... I can't find them anywhere. Last I checked the Petco website was out of stock and had been for a while. It seems like you have to buy them in bulk online. So does anyone here have any they'd be willing to sell me? I'd just like one for now but in a few months when I set up my sorority I'll probably get another.
I came across a seller on ebay that sold just one. If no one here has any for sale I can give you that link if you want. She has a few different types of nerite snails. Let me know. :)

·
Registered
529 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
No prob! I was also searching for nerites not so long ago and wished I bought mine online instead of at Petco. Good luck and let us know how everything turns out. :)

·
Banned
2,082 Posts
If anyone has some for sale on here I am looking for 2-5 of them thanks!

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
My petco carries them(zebra nitrite), you can probably request your own petco to carry them or special order them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts