Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey members, I am hoping to wrap up my adoption program in the next few months to begin finding a few giant females to try breeding this spring or summer. I am looking for salamander, marble, purple, or solid blue females, preferably of the halfmoon plakat variety. Regular plakat or round tail female bettas will also be considered =]

Please post photos here or PM me with any you have that you are willing to sell/trade for.

Thanks y'all.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hey Greentea. There is a guy im actually looking to buy from as well as I think a few memebers here have used him. he sells a big selection of Bettas and heres a link to his Giant section. inknow he has at least one female for sale right now maybe more.

http://www.bettaakapes.com/HTML Product/Giant/Product Giants see all.html

Hope this helps.

Edit:

looking through his stuff i found this girl. shes not listed as a giant but looks pretty big if you might be intrested in her.

http://www.bettaakapes.com/HTML Product/HM/HM081119FM.html

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh thanks for the link! Wow he has some beautiful females, too bad they are all sold. I like the girl in the link too but I think I'll hold out for a true giant. That girl also looks like she has some weird eye think going on?

The white and blue giant female marble he had was to die for.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Well id watch him since he may update for more as well as what did you think of the one girl he had for sale still?

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She looks good but isn't quite 3 inches, I'd like 3 inches or more. I'm going to be picky since I'm in no hurry to spawn =]

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also since if you're reading this you're looking at my thread... I have a few bettas up for adoption! Please look at my albums. A few who aren't in the adoption album are available to be adopted anyone. If anyone's interested please let me know!

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Unless she's taken them down Hopdiggity had some imported giant females on Aquabid. She's a US transhipper so the fish are already in the US and you wouldn't have to pay tranship fees.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wonderful news!

Thanks for these links guys. In my searching I had somehow not seen either of these options. Someone in the US would be ideal to save me some money.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts