Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had Ludey for about a month now. I'm used to the fact that his fins are damaged and he will never swim right again, I have lowered the water level in his beautiful 3-4 gallon to about a gallon and a half (a half gallon to accommodate the decorations) He seems fine in it now. I cupped him the other night to photograph him under good light (because he doesn't take to a flash). He doesn't swim around much, but when he does his fins seems to weigh on him a little, he gets his exercise when I feed him (makes him swim for it, he is fast!) and when I change water. I've been daily surface water changes (to remove the protein and to keep the water in tip top shape as several people suggested here.
I have come to accept the fact that he's just going to be the way he is. Better than dying in a .5 cube on the pet store wall :) He's my Ludendorff. Name doesn't suit him anymore (master of war) but I stll love him!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
He's such a cute little guy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.