Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Link has had a lump on just his right side for a few weeks, now. Just wanting to know if there is anything to do to get rid of it. Or if it will possibly be life threatening to him. So far, it doesn't seem to bother him. He eats/poops normal. And he's an active swimmer and makes bubble nests, too.

Here he is by his bubble nest (view from the top):
Botany Plant stem Leaf Plant Organism

view from the side:
Fish Fish Organism Aquarium Freshwater aquarium

This was the best I could do for a side pic, sorry!

Becky

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Apparently, this person's fish lived 1 and a half years with it, so I'll just keep him happy. He'll be spoiled until the day he dies. The way every betta should be treated!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I feed him New Life Spectrum Betta Formula and just recently started feeding frozen mysis shrimp. I even added a tiny bit of super finely shredded garlic/garlic juice to the shrimp, last night. He devoured it! I fast him on Sundays.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Mabye try to feed him frozen bloodworms ? From what I heard almost every betta lovesss them , I just started feeding mine some every other day and it's his favorite . :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.