1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Yay!!! I love playing mailman watch. You always win :p

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
lol hopefully yours come in without a hitch. The mail service "temporarily lost" my fish and then discovered it was in my city. I had to call the post master to tell them to hold the dang package at the post office and I'll pick it up myself. I didn't trust the guy to deliver it when I was home. When I told her it had a live fish in it she kinda realized why I was in such a tizzy

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol hopefully yours come in without a hitch. The mail service "temporarily lost" my fish and then discovered it was in my city. I had to call the post master to tell them to hold the dang package at the post office and I'll pick it up myself. I didn't trust the guy to deliver it when I was home. When I told her it had a live fish in it she kinda realized why I was in such a tizzy
Yeah, hoping for no drama like that. They should be here within' a half hour, according to the tracking estimate.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
OOO its so close! Try not to bugg out too bad when the mail guy shows up :p

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
lol ah is ok, be a nerd. I am one, I love being one too

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Ooh..sounds exiting..I have never done that..want to ..but am terrified..(hard for me to take a day off of work) and I know I have to be there to sign..but ..we'll see..I might..Is this your first time ordering from A/B..I have been stalking that site..and so tempted to order..but just haven't got the guts yet..Cannot wait to see what's in the box..Congrats..and yea..btw I would do it that way too..video from start to finish..:)

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ooh..sounds exiting..I have never done that..want to ..but am terrified..(hard for me to take a day off of work) and I know I have to be there to sign..but ..we'll see..I might..Is this your first time ordering from A/B..I have been stalking that site..and so tempted to order..but just haven't got the guts yet..Cannot wait to see what's in the box..Congrats..and yea..btw I would do it that way too..video from start to finish..:)

Yeah, this is my first time. Tracking number says that the box is close, fingers crossed it'll show soon...

And yes, you bet they'll be video from start to finish when they arrive. :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.