Betta Fish Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I imported a bunch of bettas off aquabid, and received them last night.
I am selling them off because they were not what I expected, and one of them was a "surprise" from a breeder lol.

All cost me $25 plus shipping/import fees.

Asking $30 each.

all young, and arrived healthy...all eating pellets.

quick photos so not the best view of the fish, will take more if your really interested.

Located in toronto, ontario (Canada)....can deliver for extra cost...but in area of vaughan, mississauga and burlington...i have 3 homes haha so i spend most of my time in mississauga, work in vaughan and go home once or twice a week to burlington, so surrounding areas i can deliver...oakville, hamilton, etc etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Seriously? You're just going to sell them because they're "not what you expected"? That is sad. They are animals, not toys.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
So how many more times are we going to do this? You've always imported and re-sold for whatever reason. I understand being an importer but with you it seems to be "I'm bored I'm going to sell this one and get a new one."

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Plus, aren't you losing major money here? I mean, that's all up to you whether you want to throw away your own money or not, but I just don't see the practicality in spending so much on fish that you end up selling off once they reach your doorstep. :/
But it's none of my business.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Plus, aren't you losing major money here? I mean, that's all up to you whether you want to throw away your own money or not, but I just don't see the practicality in spending so much on fish that you end up selling off once they reach your doorstep. :/
But it's none of my business.
All cost me $25 plus shipping/import fees.

Asking $30 each.
Unless it was $25 and the shippin import fees are over $15 than your loosing money....

but if its $25 for all of them than he would have to had paid $65 for shipping and fees to loose money.

·
Banned
827 Posts
I can't believe this. I expected you to last at least a week. When are you actually going to keep a fish you buy? This is what, the 10th time at least that I've seen you do this??

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I don't mean to be rude but if you don't intend to keep the fish then don't bother buying it in the first place, it is cruel to the fish and if this really is the 10th time you have done this then if I'm honest you might as well just stop buying them altogether as you don't seem fit to own a betta.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
A post by a resapected moderator (DQ) regarding why we should not be spamming up this thread

This is a reminder to members who post in the classified section. Please refrain from posting if you are not serious about buying an item. It can be annoying for a seller to have to keep reading "I wish" posts. Thank you.
While virtually none of these posts are "I wish" posts. It is probably discouraging the potential buyers and effecting the original posters business/profit. Please refrain from posting if you are not serious about purchasing the item.

·
Banned
27,608 Posts
That's right, it's no one 's business what Animallover does with her fish. Let's get back on topic and quit being so darn judgemental. Sheesh, people!! Get over it! !

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Are you able to ship to the deep South of US? If so, how much would shipping itself be

Never mind. I am trying to stay away from Long finned bettas. I totally forgot before making this post. Ive found that tailbiting is common amongst them

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Are you able to ship to the deep South of US? If so, how much would shipping itself be
She lives in Canada. She's only able to ship within the country.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Am I the only one that thinks its peculiar that in this post she says she owns 3 houses, and in a post 2 days ago she says she's stuck living with her boyfriend and grandparents?

I'm sorry, but as I am entitled to my opinion, I believe this person is very deceptive for the sake of self-image. I wouldn't trust her.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Am I the only one that thinks its peculiar that in this post she says she owns 3 houses, and in a post 2 days ago she says she's stuck living with her boyfriend and grandparents?

I'm sorry, but as I am entitled to my opinion, I believe this person is very deceptive for the sake of self-image. I wouldn't trust her.
I think by "owning" she meant "places to live", as in her parents, her boyfriends, and I think she mentioned that her parents were getting her her own place. :/ Not sure.

But if that's owning a house, heck then I own 6!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Anyway to all you who replied, i could care less what you guys say or think. If you ask me since it seems i asked all you for your opinions then you are all a bunch of pathetic people who sit behind a computer and judge someone you dont even know not that its ANY of your business what i do but anyway to people who actually are interested you can pm me :) to the others go find some hobbies you can take up instead of being bullies, get a life!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.