Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone ! It’s been a second since I’ve posted on here with the betta community ! :) I just wanted to update on how Ben was doing. And WOW he was so tiny when I first got him. It’s been about 6 months with him now and he’s just magnificent and so lively ! I put one before photo (the one I posted when I first got him) in the beginning and the rest were taken today! 😃 ❤ ❤ I wanted to take a picture of him flaring fully but he’s always on the move and is such a character, love him!
Plant Vertebrate Water Nature Botany
Bird Phasianidae Beak Underwater Terrestrial plant
Plant Leaf Terrestrial plant Grass Feather
Flower Plant Petal Botany Terrestrial plant

·
Registered
Sundance (Elephant Ear Betta), Johnny (Guinea pig), Kooky (Guinea pig)
62 Posts
Wow 6 months?! He looks amazing! I was hoping my little elephant ear boy would transform faster but I guess I need to be a bit more patient. Mine is a bit worse off than you. My husband and I rescued him from getting "cloved" at a petco (they were going to "put him to sleep" with clove oil) already ripped off his price sticker and everything and had him on the sink ready to go...So heres my guy the day we rescued him which was only about 4 weeks ago. He was super washed out and depressed. Fin rot and possible popeye...He's on his third round of kanaplex doses and he's been taking them very well.
Fin Fish Wing Marine biology Underwater
And here is him last week. I need a more updated picture but the little guy just doesn't stay still. lol
Plant Terrestrial plant Petal Grass Fish supply

Hope my boy grows as vibrant as yours! Such amazing hardy little fish!

·
Super Moderator
789 Posts
Oh my - what a beauty!
His fins grew so much longer since you got him - and still look so pristine.
Thank you for the update 😁!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts