Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a couple of before and after pictures of marble bettas, and I really like seeing them, I don't have a marble but I'm thinking of buying one once found. Do you have any before and after pictures of your marble betta?

·
Registered
5,671 Posts
lol no after picture :p They never stop changing... a new fish every couple of weeks! But it is fun to see the progression photos :)

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
I have a few to share! :)
Then and now pictures, out of my current bettas....
Dice:

Tom Lucifer:

Mephisto:

And then the most dramatic marbling change I've ever personally witnessed, my wonderful little boy Ciel(now passed):

I really love marbles. As Myates said, its like having a new fish every few weeks!! And its SO much fun to watch them change and progress. :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
I am soo jelous of all those marble betta's. I love marble bettas in perticular plakat marbles.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
They're so pretty! I would get a marble, but, sadly, I probably won't be getting another betta for Christmas. Or will I? :)

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Koi (RIP) Before

After. He has had the most drastic change of any of my marbles.

Kaname: before

now

Tappy before

Tappy now

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
haha thanks, but Kaname is actually a HMPK male my only aquabid betta. He is really pretty though!

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Firecracker

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Wow Moonshadow!!
that is a really drastic change!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice change there MoonShadow! And Dragonfish, your fish changed to an awesome color!

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
ivve had a clear girl go clear yellow with black and purple metalic fins, to gold and then almost all black. my internets too slow to put up pics

·
Registered
2,485 Posts

·
Registered
8,887 Posts
I have a couple that have since died.

Fidget:

The one nearest my finger is Fidget

Mrs Cello:

She is the darker of the two

Clownie

Forgot to add Clownie is thankfully still alive and well!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts