Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay lots of people know my HM "Puddles" he was solid white, HM. now he changes, he looks awesome though, the wonder of secret marblers :lol: don't you just love 'em?
puddles, 2nd day home:

puddles when i began to know to marble, he became a OHM (which is awesome):

and puddles now (these pics where tooken last week though haha, am lazy):

I LOVE THIS PIC:

who else has marbles? and i will like to see how they first looked, and then how latest he/she looks. also on my blue marble "Kristie" she gained red, and then she lost it, gahh!! you could also see his eyes ALWAYS stood blue, red marble with blue eyes, awesome!!

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
gorgeous

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Pitluvs had one that went from, solid black to banana yellow o_O

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I have had two marbles, one just had a couple when I got her, now she has a lot, they are usualy just in a couple areas.

One male went from marble to a almost solid green. If you want the pictures are in my album. I wonder if he lived longer what he would have been.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Well heres sheldon from when I first got him to what he looks like now haha. Freakin weird. His son, Bubbles, did the same thing. He had red on his tail when he was first developing colour, and now its gone and he's a blue grizzle >.< I dont have pics of Bubbles' colour change, but here's sheldon

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
pretty, Kfryman i really couldn't find the one, but there all so beautiful haha
it's cool how pitluvs had a black to a yellow, best marbler ever!!
the marble gene is like the jumping-gene, but marbles change almost there whole body, to black, red, blue, green, etc. there just really awesome. and i don't know what makes them change (genetic stuff, lol)
bubbles sounds awesome, lol. kristie only has red streaks on her anal and her dorsal, her ventrals is solid red, and her caudal has a little spot of red on one her webbings (she's a CT)

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i didn't even knew he was a marble. there unexpected most of the time, i look for "unusual" betta's in stores, thats how i get these cray-cray marbles, lol. btw i think Zero might be a marble am not sure, it would be awesome haha. am still waiting for kristie to marble, gahh. and i also found out puddles is a rosetail! noooo!!!!
also if you find whites, there is a high chance there marbles, haha

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
woah those are awesome!! the male looks amazing. and yes they might be marbles, good luck with getting one.
i would name him night cracker, lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts