Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's your first glimpse of Maxwell Edison II. Phone photo. Need to figure out the new camera. He will be sharing his 10-gallon home with Larry and Marlene the Vampire Shrimp. That is,, unless I can catch them and move to the invert-only tank. :)

Also living with Maxwell are two Ivory Mystery, two Batik Nerite and a few Pink Ramshorn Snails.

Still need to plant some plants and add grass plants for the front.
RedDragon.jpg

·
Registered
711 Posts
Ok so not to sound real stupid what is a full mask? I never had or seen a dragon up close so not sure what a mask is suppose to be or look like. Sorry

·
Registered
711 Posts
Thanks I love learning about these amazing guys. I kept hearing about mask and I kept trying to figure out what it was bu looking at them. And I kept thinking I don’t see a mask. Lol. Duh 🙄

·
Super Moderator
526 Posts
Extremely pretty. Hope he leaves the silver hammer on its hook so the snails and shrimp could thrive!

·
Super Moderator
526 Posts
I bet the yellow is really pretty. What’s the silver hammer?
I bet as well! Maxwell Edison is an invented figure by Paul McCartney from the Beatles. In the song ”Maxwell‘s Silver Hammer“ Maxwell is constantly killing people with a silver hammer.

Reactions: X skully X

·
Premium Member
Buddy, Buzz and Honey
325 Posts
Here's your first glimpse of Maxwell Edison II. Phone photo. Need to figure out the new camera. He will be sharing his 10-gallon home with Larry and Marlene the Vampire Shrimp. That is,, unless I can catch them and move to the invert-only tank. :)

Also living with Maxwell are two Ivory Mystery, two Batik Nerite and a few Pink Ramshorn Snails.

Still need to plant some plants and add grass plants for the front.
View attachment 1032291
He is so pretty! I love his name too!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wow He’s gorgeous❣Lol you will probably like this then …samarai sorority…full mask..12 girls…there’s black yellow red grey. But I worry and watch their mask growth daily in case it gets over the eyes.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts