Betta Fish Forum banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Does anyone know if the contest is broken again or if the same picture won twice?
I thought that too... Why would people want to let someone win twice? :-?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
It honestly can't be that hard to fix...I'm sure theres like a million and one guides on how to set it up if you google searched it. I can try to help if someone wants to take a shot at it. Personally I think the monthly photo contest is a great thing for members to participate in =/

·
Registered
427 Posts
I'd assume so..:< I guess we can reuse pictures from this contest though!

·
Registered
697 Posts
now I see a new photo, the little white betta. its adorable. but I don't know which contest that is from... I miss the contest, it was one of my favorite places to visit on here. :(

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
I voted and I hope we will be able to see the full results this time.

Um, I have a feeling one of the photos was not taken by the owner of the fish, it looks like an aquabid photo. :-?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I voted and I hope we will be able to see the full results this time.

Um, I have a feeling one of the photos was not taken by the owner of the fish, it looks like an aquabid photo. :-?
I saw this comment and am confused. Do you mean the little white betta? That WAS my photo. I took it of my fish, Snow White. I have also uploaded it on my deviant art account, as it has also been re-posted for others to view and enjoy (by me) on other facebook fish groups. I know it isn't the best picture ever taken (like a lot of AB fish pics seem to be), so I'm really confused if this is the case. xD

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I don't think she was referring to you... Yours was a lovely pic and great action shot but not the type of pic you would typically see on aquabid. I think RU was referring to the white male in this months contest.
Oh...okay... *^_^* sorry for making a fool of myself.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
I don't think she was referring to you... Yours was a lovely pic and great action shot but not the type of pic you would typically see on aquabid. I think RU was referring to the white male in this months contest.
Yes, not yours Kitty! It's the forum's fault if I am right since the rules for the contest are hard to find and newer entrants don't know it should be their own photo.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts