Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at a pet store and even before I took him out of the big bag of individual little bags the bettas are shipped to the store in, I was awestruck by one boy in particular. After he was put in a cup and I could see him better, I knew I had to have him! He’s a Rosetail half moon dumbo male for sure! Meet Albus Dumbledore! I

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's another lovely one you found!

Caudal type is Delta (DeT). Not sure of his color.

I love EE. Technically, he's a DeTEE. :)
A delta, eh? I’m so enamored over him I don’t even care! He should brighten up in color now that he’s home in a properly heated tank with good food.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Beautiful boy! I see you are sticking to the Harry Potter theme? EE are one of my favorites as well! I always picture them waving with their big fins! Or jumping up and down with joy flapping their arms around. :D

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful boy! I see you are sticking to the Harry Potter theme? EE are one of my favorites as well! I always picture them waving with their big fins! Or jumping up and down with joy flapping their arms around. :D
Yes. Fawkes needed a Dumbledore. 😂

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m going to call him a pink, white and silver rosetail delta EE!!! What a mouthfulll!

·
Super Moderator
21,798 Posts
He's a DeTEE; the color? I think he's going to change. If he had yellow fins he'd be a "pineapple" Betta because of the black outlining his scales. I'll have to do more research because I'm curious.

·
Premium Member
2 chihuahuas, a chameleon, 4 betta splendens and 1 betta mahachai.
770 Posts
I would say a champagne colored dumbo if you want something to call him. Not an actual color type but fits him pretty well. :)

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
he looks good! what is he's personality? pics of his tank?
He’s always front and center in his tank and super active!

He is in his own 2.5 gallon heated and filtered tank with silk plants!

·
Registered
Mr.B, Wrangler, Primo, omega, Susan, Julies
497 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts