·
Registered
564 Posts
Need some pics!!!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I'm working on it, Those darn little critters wont stay still. all I keep getting is a blur. so later today I will make a consorted effort to post some nice shots. As soon as I can get them that is. LOL

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thank you. I enjoyed this tank from the start. The plants I found were just fantastic. Usually African Water Fern costs about $12.00 or better in stores and you only can find it in 3-5 inch height for that price. The place where I get most of my plants had it in 14 Inch height for $12.00 a bunch. I felt like I took advantage of them, but Hay they sure do look nice in the tank. All the other plants have also turned out really well and support the horde. LOL. Cal like the plants and loves the African water fern to play and sleep in.

·
Registered
564 Posts
That tank looks fabulous - and about 3 x its actual size. Like a gorgeous sheltered jungle.
Cal must think he died and went to heaven.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
That tank looks fabulous - and about 3 x its actual size. Like a gorgeous sheltered jungle.
Cal must think he died and went to heaven.
Cal really does seem to like his home. With all his tank mates he lords over his realm. constantly on patrol, unless that is I'm sitting at the computer, and than he has to be looking over my shoulder to correct my spelling. LOL Every one seems to be getting along very well. I've not seen any aggression and everyone swims together.

https://www.bettafish.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=966240&stc=1&d=1570388468

Attachments

·
Banned
222 Posts
Being partial to the blues I have to say I'm green at the gills! Nice tank too!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

21 - 28 of 28 Posts